We regularly launch the latest embroidery designs on our website from time to time and you will get premium quality embroidery designs online from our website. We have quality designs for embroidery like Floral embroidery designs, Indian shape or Pakistani style embroidery designs as well as flat, sequined as well as cording embroidery patterns listed on our website. You can even get a discount on embroidery designs when you purchase from our website so that you can say our designs are cheap & affordable.
We are also having a special section of machine embroidery designs freebies where you can download free embroidery patterns online without paying a single penny.
Check out our premium & standard quality range embroidery pattern collection for the very best in unique and custom, self-designed designs from our designers and all over the world, you can find a huge number of embroidery design collections that can be used for all types of embroidered cloths.
Make your attire look beautiful with the magnificently designed embroidery designs
Online Embroidery patterns are something that provides you with an authentic look. Now, there are several types of embroidery designs and patterns available in the market, we need to choose the right one according to our taste. Here we will get to know about three various embroidery designs for machine, applique designs, neck designs, blouse designs, and lace border designs.
The neckline is one of the most important elements of your stylish clothing and all of us require to select the most ideal neck for our perfect clothing. We wear stylish necklines at various events and there are multiple to choose from. Embroidery neck designs are constructed of ribbons, shoelaces, and multiple other materials and all of these create an eye-catching and attractive look.
As important as the color, cut, fabric, and fit of the cloth are, the neck machine embroidery design is equally important. It plays a significant role in designing your cloth. When the neckline is beautiful then it complements the entire clothing. Let us have a look at some of the embroidery neck designs:
- Embroidery Round Neck Designs – This is a very basic but beautiful neckline. It is found in most of our clothing. It is round around the neck and provides an elegant look.
- Embroidery V-shaped Designs - This is another common but beautiful neck embroidery design. You will find this design complementing most of the Indian attires.
- Embroidery Halter Neck Designs - This is a very beautiful neck embroidery design, this will enhance the look of your entire clothing. In this, the garment is held up with assistance by a strap around the neck.
There are multiple types of other neck designs like the cowl-neck, Chinese collar, keyhole, boat neck, and multiple others.
Embroidery has existed for as long as the fabric has. We all know that no Indian outfit is complete without some type of embroidery design upon it.
Let us now discuss various types of Blouse embroidery designs. Now, this adds depth, color, and character to your entire clothing. There are more than a hundred blouse EMB designs that will make you look magnificent. Here we will talk about some of the options that will make you look attractive, elegant, and beautiful all at the same time.
- Phulkari embroidery patterns- It is one of the most famous blouse embroidery designs. It is the floral work on the fabrics on the women's clothing. This was done by the Punjabi women for their time pass, but now it is considered to be a fashion statement. It is mostly done upon the khadi cloth and the stitching is done on the backside of the cloth so that designs come on the front side.
- Patchwork embroidery patterns- It is another type of blouse embroidery design that is done when a small piece is attached to a larger piece. When it is about blouse embroidery, then patchwork is one of the favorites of almost everybody. In this, you will get multiple options to make your clothing look good.
- Zardosi work embroidery patterns- This design was introduced in India during the Mughal rule. It is the Persian style of blouse embroidery work in which silver and golden threads are used on rich fabrics like velvet and silk. In today’s time, copper wire and silk threads are used in this embroidery.
There are multiple other designs for Blouse embroidery designs like the Mirror work embroidery, chikankari design, classic kadai design and many more.
Now, let us talk about the types of lace borders designs for embroidery machines. Lace was originally made by hand, and the needle and bobbin lace were the main forms of it. There are multiple types of lace that you can choose from. Here are some of the options
- Embroidery Chantilly Lace designs - Chantilly lace consists of a delicate design of flowers that is sewn or outlined with silk on a net piece of cloth. The Chantilly laces now come in a variation of different colours.
- Embroidery Alencon Lace designs - This is a lace fabric that is made on the net with raised motifs and is outlined by beads and cord.
- Embroidery Venise Lace designs - This one is a fine lace that does not work on netting. The embroidery is stitched onto a cloth that fragments in the final processing causing the floral or geometric motifs to look different. This is also known as lace without any mesh.
There are multiple other types of lace-like the Gathered Lace, Insertion lace, Crocheted lace, Tatting lace, Tassle lace trim, Ribbon pass lace, and several others. We have to choose the right one according to what will suit our clothing and what we like.
Occasion based designs for embroidery machine
From time to time we launch embroidery designs based on occasion & run the discounted sales for embroidery designs on our website.